- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Brings new products to market by analyze proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and development.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Have experience in the same field for at least 7 - 10 years.
- Minimum bachelor degree from engineering, technology information, management system or science.
- Familiar with digital platform and product development.
- Already implement Scrum or Agile method.
- Good presentation skill, strong analytical and have technical knowledge related to Product financial.
Pegadaian has vision to become integrated business solution especially based on gold pawning which is always a market leader and a macro business based on fiduciary that is always the best for the lower-middle class society.
Employee is an important aspect in managing one of the Company’s resources namely Human Capital, which is the driver of the Company’s operations. One employment policy developed by the Company is to improve the productivity of workers. In order to improve the productivity of the workers, the Company implements strategies, such as competency development, improvement of welfare, benefits, competitive and performance-based compensations. Other strategies in the Company’s employment include creating industrial relations and harmonious working atmosphere.
Here are some advantageous for employee or our company branding :
- Career Path and training development.
- Employee Benefit : Other Allowance and Performance Bonus.
- Pensiun Fund and Family Health Insurance
- Modern atmosphere Working Space at Go Work office and The Gade Cafe.
- The Gade Club : Sport, Religion, Entertainment and English Club etc.
project managementproduct developmentbusiness analystscrumagiledigital platform
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!