- To build and ship product as working software for customers and users that reliably meets the business requirements.
- To write high quality code that meets technical requirements such as performance and scalability, security, testability, continuous integration, continuous delivery,debugging, maintenance and versioning.
- To develop the associated Unit Tests to validate the code hence driving high Code Coverage. To always ensure the components/parts being developed can be integrated well with other components/parts, and can be tested properly.
- To work closely with Product Manager (PM) to really understand the business goals, business requirements and customers and users need, and advocate improvements to meet the business goals.
- To ensure efficient algorithms, actively refactor the code towards clean code, and being discipline in source control.
- To collaborate with fellow Software Development Engineer (SDE) in problem solving and development issues.
- To work closely with Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) for immediate bugs/issues resolution, and always ensure end-to-end Integration Test to run properly.
- To work closely with DevOps Engineer to ensure automated Continuous Integration of components being built, and automated Continuous Delivery to Test Environment and Production Environment, aiming Daily Build to always happen.
- To diligently explore new techniques, technologies and software development approaches to improve existing systems. To keep up with the latest trend in Software Development.
- Strong in Logic, Algorithmic Thinking and Problem Solving, high Cognitive Skills, passionate in Software Development and Technologies, and high Tenacity in getting the job done.
- Experience in building high traffic websites or high transactions systems. Experience in building e-Commerce systems is a big plus.
- Willing to learn and pick up new skills and work ondifferent languages and platforms
- Strong understanding and skills in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, Clean Code, Refactoring and Unit Testing. Familiar with Architecture like MVC, Microservices, and Domain Driven.
- Familiar with container technologies like Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Strong background and keen interest in software development
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Graduate from a reputable university from any Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics major; Such as Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!